DISC Assessment – Basic
The DiSC profile is a non-judgmental tool used for discussion of people’s behavioral differences and this can be identified as a leading personal assessment tool used for improving work productivity, teamwork and communication. This model provides a common language that people can use to better understand themselves and adapt their behaviors with others – within a work team, a sales relationship, a leadership position, or other relationships.
Outcomes of the Assessment.
- Increase your self-knowledge: how you respond to conflict, what motivates you, what causes you stress and how you solve problems.
- Improve working relationships by recognizing the communication needs of team members.
- Facilitate better teamwork and teach productive conflict.
- Develop stronger sales skills by identifying and responding to customer styles.
- Manage more effectively by understanding the dispositions and priorities of employees and team members.
- Become more self-knowledgeable, well-rounded and effective leaders.