This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
We at Aspire Coaching guarantee our commitment to respecting and protecting your online privacy. This includes your need and your right to know what we do with the personal information you share with us. It also guides our company’s policies regarding the management of this data, including how the information is collected, processed, and for what purposes.
ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
THE COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Every time you log on to our website your IP (Internet Protocol) address registers on our servers. Your IP address reveals no information other than the number assigned to you. We do not use this technology to get any personal data against your knowledge or free will (i.e., automatically recording e-mail addresses of visitors). Nor do we use it for any purpose other than to help us monitor traffic on our website, or to cooperate with law enforcement.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- – Information that you provide by amending contact details on our online booking system, which includes information provided at the time of registering to use our system either by yourself or by your company, purchasing a coaching service, uploading material or requesting further services.
- – We may also ask you for information from time to time, including when you report a problem with our system.
- – If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- – We may also ask you to complete surveys, questionnaires and feedback forms that we use for quality monitoring and research purposes or perhaps as part of your coaching process, although you do not have to respond to them.
- – Details of transactions you carry out through our system and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- – Details of your visits to our system and the resources that you access.
- – As part of the coaching process, your coach will record notes about each coaching session they have with you in order to help recall prior to future coaching sessions. These notes are confidential and are stored confidentially with us and will never be shared with anyone else with the exception of select supervisory personnel within Aspire Coaches for quality, training and research purposes.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information we collect via the site for legitimate business purposes only, as follows;
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties: In the event that we (or any holding company of ours) sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
Your personal data will not be used for marketing purposes. Our system may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our strategic partners or educationally relevant providers. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites may have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.